How To Swaddle A Market

Ever since the start of my friend and his wife’s new baby blanket business  , it feels as though my entire life has been saturated with baby blankets and the like . It first hit me the other day when I saw a fairly popular youtube video of my friend and his wife, giving very specific instruction on “how to swaddle a baby” using their baby blanket products . I will admit though, it was pretty dang funny watching them put their litle one into a blanket like that. . However, the thing that is even more ridiculous is the fact that I think I am starting to develop a weird passion of baby blankets …


It all began after  I bought aden and anais blankets for  my two one year olds  . After I swaddled them up in these blankets for the first time I was literally taken aback at how dang smooth and comfortable these blankets were . I happen to be employed by an entertainment agency  and part of my job  requires me to do  green screen photography – gigs where myself and a few others will take pictures of people on sight and edit the background in which they are standing in front of to anything they want… since it is green and can be easily edited. For this we use a really expensive muslin material. It just so happens that that is what my baby blankets are made out of! Yes, weird, I know, but for me, very interesting.
If you think about it, due to the fact that people are highly unlikely to all of a sudden stop having babies, the target market for baby blankets is, in theory, never ending.  Its probably one of the oldest markets in the world as well . Now that I think about it, my friends are either geniuses or extremely lucky for getting involved in this industry.   For me in my life though, I have revelated that baby blankets are the ideal gift for many occasions, especially those occasions having to deal with little 1-3 year old people.  Last week for my little nephews birthday I bought for him a personalized baby blanket and I can’t really say he loved it but, his parents sure did.
How To Swaddle A Market How To Swaddle A Market Reviewed by 129morifabiana on Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.